The following requirement is added to the Helianthus in pots product specification.
• Between 1 May and 1 October it is allowed to supply all maturity stages.
On 1 May 2019, there will be a change in the VBN product specification for Celosia cristata.
In the summer of 2018, the Post-Harvest Knowledge Centre has carried out verification testing to ascertain whether the Florissant 810, Florissant 830 en Chrysal Grow 20 products complies with the VBN norms for the pre-treatment of Celosia cristata. Research has revealed that all of the conditions have been met, and this products can be added to the obligatory products in the VBN product specification for Celosia cristata.
- Florissant 810, Florissant 830 en Chrysal Grow 20 are being added as approved products for the pre-treatment of Celosia cristata (Florissant 810 code 21 on the product’s label, Florissant 830 code 41 and Chrysal Grow 20 code 20).
- You must state the correct code of the pre-treatment product in your supply information. With this code the laboratory can check that the pre-treatment product is being used correctly.
- The grading code S65 pre-treatment must be added in your EDF software package.
- Under the grading code S65, you must select the correct pre-treatment product using code 21 on the label of the product for Florissant 810, code 41 for Florissant 830 and code 20 for Chrysal Grow 20.
This products are exclusively for use as prescribed in the instructions for use.