On February 1, 2023, there will be a change in the VBN-product specification for Brassica and Daucus.
The Post-Harvest Knowledge Centre has carried out verification testing to ascertain whether:
- The Florissant 810 product complies with the VBN norms for the pre-treatment of Brassica.
- The Florissant 810 and Florissant 830 products complies with the VBN norms for the pre-treatment of Daucus.
Research has revealed that all the conditions have been met, and this product can be added to the obligatory products in the VBN product specification for Brassica.
- Florissant 810 is added as approved product for the pre-treatment of Brassica (Florissant 810 code 21 on the product’s label).
- Florissant 810 and Florissant 830 are being added as approved products for the pre-treatment of Daucus (Florissant 810 code 21 on the product’s label and Florissant 830 code 41).
- You must state the correct code of the pre-treatment product in your supply information. With this code the laboratory can check that the pre-treatment product is being used correctly.
- The grading code S65 pre-treatment must be added in your EDF-software package.
- Under the grading code S65, you must select the correct pre-treatment product using code 21 on the label of the product for Florissant 810 and code 41 for Florissant 830.
These products are exclusively for use as prescribed in the instructions for use.