On 15 October 2018, there will be a change in the VBN product specification for Achillea millefolium.
In the past year, the Post-Harvest Knowledge Centre has carried out verification testing to ascertain whether Florissant 810 and Florissant 830 complies with the VBN norms for the pre-treatment of Achillea millefolium. Research has revealed that all of the conditions have been met, and these products can be added to the obligatory products in the VBN product specification for Achillea millefolium.
- Florissant 810 and Florissant 830 are being added as approved products for the pre-treatment of Achillea millefolium (Florissant 810 code 21 on the product’s label, Florissant 830 code 41).
- The advice for the use of Chrysal RVB is canceled.
- You must state the correct code of the pre-treatment product in your supply information. With this code the laboratory can check that the pre-treatment product is being used correctly.
- The grading code S65 pre-treatment must be added from today at position 6 in your EDF software package.
- Under the grading code S65, you must select the correct pre-treatment product using code 21 on the label of the product = Florissant 810 and code 41 for Florissant 830.
This product is exclusively for use as prescribed in the instructions for use.